Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lucy In Disguise

OK, so as some of you may have noticed, I tend to rave on about vintage clothing – where ever it may be sourced from. Well, while reading Grazia UK today at work I discovered that the pregnant Lily Allen, with half-sister Sarah, has opened the vintage boutique, Lucy In Disguise.

I.WANT.THIS.DRESS. Lily Allen pictured with half-sister Sarah. Image sourced from celebrityclothing.com.

When news of celebrities taking on business ventures that seem, even for them, out of their league, is slapped across the glossy pages of magazines, I always hear the sound of an old-school cash register bouncing open and shut. Considering a vintage garment is the ‘it’ staple in wardrobes across the world of late, I thought Lily would reap in royal benefits from the pre-loved threads she plans on selling. Although the prices are expected to range from $100 to $6000AUD, you may be able to snag a one off piece for a relatively reasonable price - well, that’s if you fly to the UK and visit her store. In the meantime, I think I’ll wait for Lucy In Disguise to move online.

No comments:

Post a Comment