Sunday, February 27, 2011

FATTY FOODS = FATAL!

Image sourced from http://www.weheartit.com/.

Since (attempting!) to adopt a super-health-freak lifestyle (well, sort of), I have felt rather drained and miserable; apparently it takes 21 to 28 days to break or make a habit and let me tell you, it has been an arduous journey to reach any sort of gratification.

Last night, I was physically punished for breaking my health-kick; whilst indulging in after-dinner ice-cream, I slipped down a set of stairs, totally nailing myself, and more importantly, losing my half-eaten gluttonous treat!

This post has been written to pay homage to the Hokey-Pokey Cornetto casualty - whose remains were tossed, broken and melted, in my garden by JH - as well as to notify those thinking of giving in to their sweet-tooth that if guilt doesn't deter them from visiting the McDonald's drive-thru while trying to kick bad food to the curb, some higher-power will! Morbid, I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment