Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ellie 4 JC

As you all are aware, I have a sick obsession with magazines; when I don’t have a hard copy sitting in my hands, I fossick through various mag websites for information.

Only yesterday, doing the mag-hag rounds, I found myself on Instyle Australia’s page, gawking at a pair of Chanel clogs. Clogs, like cupcakes and wearing socks with sandals, are globe trotting, making appearances in blogs, websites, magazines internationally. I recently purchased two pairs of clogs that have been glued to my feet.



My favourites – Jeffrey Campbell Snick Wedge and Jeffrey Campbell Charlie Wooden Clog


Sharp and shrill, Jeffrey Campbell is screaming into ladies’ shoe collections across the world. JC manages to balance aesthetics, practicality and affordability with his ready-to-wear shoe designs – from towering, glam-rock wedges, to knock-on-wood clogs, this US based designer has created footwear for women that can be worn all day in the office, then coupled with a Friday night ensemble for a night out in the city. I am totally smitten with Jeffrey Campbell, thanking him for his creative eye for style, comfort and economical understanding – a pair of JC’s will not break budget, I assure you.

What do you think Bits & Bob-sters? Get your check of approval? Invest in a pair, or 3! Seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment